Vent Port Stuffers provide a safe way to increase production whilst removing air, moisture and volatiles without losing process material from the vent port.
At Screwtech Engineering, we supply a wide range of Vent Port Stuffer.
- Allows the screw configuration to be less critical
- Helps maximise use of available barrel length and vent port positions
- Increased extruder pressure improves porosity
- High-quality stainless-steel construction for demanding production environments
- Easy clean, two-part vacuum chamber and separate seal housing
- Oil filled gearbox with water cooled jacket for long life expectancy at high temperature
- Various sizes to suit a wide range of twin-screw and single-screw extruders
- Proven design used by many leading compounding and profiling extrusion companies
- Self-Wiping twin-screw design helps prevent material rising up the vent port
- Improve capacity – run at higher fill levels and maintain your product quality
- Minimise inconvenient and costly down time through vent port blockage
- Precision tolerances allow full vacuum to be drawn – removing moisture and volatiles