TWIN SCREW ELEMENTS & VENT BLOCKAGE SOLUTIONS
Contact us with your enquiry.
| What do we do?
Extruder Vent Port Stuffers – Vacuum & Pressure
The Self-wiping twin-screw design helps prevent material rising up the vent port.
• Improved capacity
• Minimise downtime
• Precision tolerances allow full vacuum, removing moisture and volatiles
• Allows screw configuration to be less critical
• Maximised barrel length
• High quality stainless steel for demanding environments
• Easy cleaning
• Oil filled gearbox with water cooled jacket
• A range of sizes to suit a wide range of twin screw and single screw extruders
• Tried and tested design used by many leading compounding and extrusion organisations
All screw elements manufactured at Screwtech Engineering are produced from top quality corrosion and wear resistant steels with nitriding, stainless steels and other alloys available for specific customer requirements.
Barrels and Liners
Screwtech also provides a range of parallel barrels and liners which can be manufactured in lengths of up to 400mm. We can also design and manufacture bespoke parts along with modifications should our customers so desire.
Shafts and Tips
We are able to provide a wide range of shafts and tips so please do not hesitate to get in touch with your requirements.
Dies and Moulds
Screwtech Engineering also has the capabilities to design and manufacture by utilising the very latest in 3D CAD Modelling Software.
This is just a brief description of the wide range of screw element and vent blockage solutions Screwtech Engineering is able to provide so to find out more please contact us directly.